If you are ready for a personal relationship with God through Christ Jesus, you can receive Him right now.
* Admit that you are a sinner, and that without Christ, you fall short of the glory of God.
* Be willing to turn your life away from sin.
* Believe that Jesus died for your sins and that He rose again as the Bible says.
* Pray, asking Jesus to come into your life, and to fill you with the Holy Spirit, which will be your comfort and your guide. Ask God to forgive your sin and to cleanse you within.
* Follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit by following goodness and truth according to the Word of God (The Holy Bible).
The Bible is spiritual food. It keeps us growing in Christ and provides comfort to our soul.