As Katrina at Callappider Days says `Essentially, Fall Into Reading 2009 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place September 22nd-December 20th (which, not surprisingly, is the fall of 2009).`
I am to write my list of books, if I don’t get them all read that’s ok. It’s the challenge in itself.
So here goes my list of books, plus a few extras:
Well, I went into a wild frenzy thinking of all the books I’d Love to read..
I even became a book reviewer for Thomas Nelson.
Bethany House Publishers contacted me about being a book reviewer for them, as well.
I don’t know how good I’ll be as a reviewer, but I have decided my `Fall into Reading` books will be those I review.
I am gonna scratch the first list. I’ll be adding to this list as I review. I think I’ll keep the first 2 originals.
(1) `Never Give Up` (Joyce Meyer)
(2) `At Home in Mitford` (Jan Karon)
(3) `The Noticer` (by Andy Andrews)(Thomas Nelson- book review)
(4) `Battlefield of the Mind` by: Joyce Meyer (book & study guide)
(5) `Teenagers preparing for the real world` by: Chad Foster
(6) `The teenage liberation handbook` by: Grace Llewellyn
(7) `Things Worth Remembering` by: Jackina Stark
(8) `Levi’s Will` by: W. Dale Cramer (Bethany House- book review)
(9) `Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World` by: Dr. David Jeremiah
(10) A Measure of Mercy` by: Lauraine Snelling
(11) `The Rose Legacy` by: Kristen Heitzmann
(12) `Though Waters Roar` by: Lynn Austin