I saw this meme on Kim’s blog at `A Place To Call Home` and decided I wanted to do it.
If you would like to do it also please leave a comment on Kim’s blog letting her know.
1. Do you have magnets on your fridge? YES, many
2. Do you have a calendar in the kitchen and if so, what is it’s theme? America
3. What is your favorite kitchen gadget or tool? CrockPot
4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some king? Yes!! 2
5. What is your favorite appliance? Microwave
6. Do you have an eat in kitchen? yes
7. Do you have a bread box? no
8. Do you have a picture of your kids on the fridge? YES!!
9. Have you ever cooked breakfast in your PJs? yes
10. Do you have a favorite cookbook? a couple, those that my boys have contributed recipes to
11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes that were passed down from your mom and Grandma? Yes
12. What is your favorite food? N.Y. Cheesecake
13. What is your favorite thing to cook? Spaghetti Pie
14.Is your coffee pot electric or stove top? electric
15. Do you make your own bread? By hand or bread maker? nope
16. Name one thing you have hanging on the wall in your kitchen. A plate that my husband’s nephew gave him from Qatar
17. Is there a clock in your kitchen? yes
18. Do you have a bowl of fruit on your table or counter? no
19. What type of canisters do you have? Tupperware
20. Does your kitchen have a theme? no
21. What’s for supper tonite? Leftover Spaghetti Pie
22. Do you have enough cabinet space? no; poorly designed kitchen
23. Does your family use paper plates? yes
24. Do you have a good set of china packed up? no
25. Do you wear an apron to work in the kitchen? no
26. Name one thing you would change about your kitchen if you could. Redesign the cabinets
Ok, Please join me in sharing about your kitchen. I would love to know your answers.